Your donation or ongoing pledge will help Safe Harbors continue its important mission.
Donate online securely via PayPal:
Or mail donations to:
Safe Harbors of the Hudson
Newburgh, NY 12550
A charitable bequest is a distribution from your estate to a charitable organization through your last will and testament. Please consider leaving a legacy to help sustain Safe Harbors of the Hudson and its programs. For more information on charitable bequests, contact Cathie Jones, Director of Office Management, at (845) 784-1106 or .
There are a variety of event sponsorship opportunities available throughout the year. Some of those opportunities include:
- Annual Gala Celebration
- Annual Off-Broadway 5K Run & Walk
- “Bells on Broadway” Holiday Market and Children’s Festival
- Annual Tenant Gala
For more information on becoming a sponsor, contact June Henley, Director of Tenant Services & Special Events, at (845) 784-1110 or .
Safe Harbors gladly accepts new or gently used in-kind donations. However, we ask that you do not bring items to us without contacting us first.
We are currently in need of the following in-kind donations:
- New toiletries of all kinds
- Paper plates and napkins, plastic cups and cutlery
- Individual snack packs of pretzels, chips, and popcorn
- Bottled water
- A full-size pickup truck or cargo van in good condition
- New bedroom and bathroom linens
- Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen and bathroom “tools” (mops, brooms, dustpans, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery)
To learn more about in-kind donations, contact June Henley, Director of Tenant Services & Special Events, at (845) 784-1110 or .